Thursday, September 6, 2012

On the road again.

Thurs, Sept 6.

I'm leaving now heading for home.  Sans bike.  I can't express how upset I am about this whole situation.  And if one person says "well, it's all part of the adventure", I'm going to kick their fucking ass into oblivion.  

Evening update:

I'm in a hotel on the outskirts of Boston.  Made good progress today.  Hope to get a long day of driving in tomorrow.

OMG, do I hurt!!  I can't get comfy driving.  I have to move the seatbelt off my shoulder.  No matter where it hits, it hits something broken.  Then the muscles in my back on my good side are screaming trying to take up the slack for the other side.  Feels like a hot knife in my back.  I try to stretch it out but I can only move so far.  I have a tennis ball that I put between the knife spot and the seat and try to release the knot but no go.  Owie, owie, owie.  

Time for bed.  I'm tired.  Nighty night.


2 comments:

  1. You're the feistiest "Old Broad" that I've ever met, that's for sure. I'm sure you'll sort this all out and be flying down a mountain again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( This really sucks! And it's definitely not part of the adventure!
    The back pain sounds just awful! Hope you don't have to drive anywhere now for a while. Get well soon sister. Hugs and kisses and lots of good karma sent your way.

    ReplyDelete