Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Post home update.

Tues, Sep 11

Yesterday was not a good day.  I felt like crap, achy, and stuff just kept going wrong.  There's something wrong with the left front wheel of my truck.  I thought it was a tire getting ready to blow (front end shaking, tire hotter than a $2 pistol), slowed down and nursed it home.  Mobile mechanic says it's not the tire, it's probably the wheel bearings.  Holy crap, the whole wheel hub/bearing/rotor assembly is new!!!  Had it replaced under warranty several times now.  Geesus. Now I have to take it back to regular mechanic tomorrow to see if he can find out what's wrong with it.

Had my local doc appt today.  There's quite a gap in the bones and he doesn't see signs of healing.  However, that's not unusual and he says to give it more time and see how it's doing in 3 more weeks.  He was kind of on the fence about if he would have plated it or not when it was still fresh.  He's inclined to let them heal naturally vs surgery.  So we'll wait and see how it goes.  In the meantime, I can't go play.  That really sucks.  

Still haven't heard a word on my bike.  Tracking number still doesn't work which means it hasn't been shipped yet.  I'll give it until the end of the week and I'll email them again for a status update.

Friends are working out a sort of bucket brigade to get it down to me.  I have the best friends in the world!!  I hope it can all happen soon.  The weather is going to turn soon and it needs to move before then.  

I'm taking the rest of the week off work to get my head together.  I just can't face it now.  I need to settle back in to home for a bit.  

I'll try to work on a wrap up and then put this blog to bed.  I need to move forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment