Saturday, September 29, 2012

Update

Saturday, Sep 29

I will be driving up to Nova Scotia to get my bike.  Ugh.  Oh well, it has to be done.  To make it at least a teeny bit more interesting, I plan on stopping at the LL Bean store in Maine, and hope to see some leaf colors somewhere along the way.  No time for anything else.  Just gotta git 'er done.  :-(

The ribs has pretty much stopped hurting.  My collarbone still hurts and I still can't lift, push, or pull with my left arm.  As soon as the doc says it looks like it's healed pretty good - as in the bone pieces reconnected - I'll start working it to get back in shape.  Wait...  I shouldn't say "get back in shape" because I never was in any "shape" anyway.  I mean that I want to get back to normal use and not have to think about it anymore.

That's it for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment