Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The bike is back home.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Finally got the bike back.  It was supposed to have been finished yesterday but it wasn't ready when I went to pick it up.  They hadn't even started on it.  

It's a good thing the bike died when I was close to home.  If I had been out in the boonies this would have been much worse.  MUCH worse!  At least I could wait it out at home and I went back to work for the week so I wouldn't waste my leave time.  

So now all I have to do is load up the bike, clean up the mess I made in the house during the week, and get back on the road on Friday.  

And yes, I repacked everything again and I'm going to shuffle a couple more things around again.  It's really hard to try to keep track of stuff when you're travelling in tight quarters like this.  I can only bring just a few things on the train and on the ferries so I need to pick and choose wisely.  And have it ready so I'm not fumbling around when I get to the loading areas.  

Well, that's it for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment